We are very sad to announce that as directed by the Government on 23 March Scubaducks will close until further notice, with immediate effect.
Courses & Events
COURSES AND POOL TRAINING
· We are not able to take new bookings for pool sessions at this time. We will let you know via the website and Facebook/Instagram pages when we are able to start taking bookings again
· We will contact individually all customers who have dates already booked
· There will be no charge to re-book courses that are already scheduled
· We regret that we are not able to refund any course fees. If you choose not to re-book we can offer store credit to use on a future course, products or servicing
· Previously issued gift vouchers reaching the end of their 6-month validity will be extended and honoured in the future
SERVICING AND REPAIRS
· We regret that we are not able to return equipment in for servicing with us at present. Your equipment will be stored securely, ready for collection once restrictions are lifted
· During this period of closure, our standard Terms and Conditions for servicing remain in force. All servicing and workshop jobs must be paid for within 6 months of start date. Any items not paid for after 6 months will be disposed of or sold on to cover our costs. Please contact us (see below) to arrange payment
· You can contact us via email on email@example.com. We will reply to you as soon as possible
· You can leave a message on our answerphone (01296 317787, available 24 h). Please leave your contact number and we will return your call as soon as we can
· Please keep an eye on the ‘Latest News’ page of the website and our Facebook/Instagram pages for updates. We will re-open as soon as we are allowed to
We would like to thank all our customers, staff and students for their support. We sincerely hope that all of us stay safe in these troubling times and we look forward to welcoming you all back to Scubaducks as soon as possible.